Convert Separation Agreement To Divorce

Yes and no. There is no residency requirement if, at the time of filing, you and your spouse are a resident of New York State and the reasons (reasons) for the separation have arisen in New York. You can find more information in our full section on divorce tools and forms in Colorado and in our family resources section, which contains the latest divorce research on custody options, with a focus on common educational approaches as well as commentary on useful divorce and education books, Videotapes, self-help groups, and online resources: In our “Spotlight” feature, we discuss in detail a single topic of Colorado Divorce Law or the family mediation process. .

Comments are closed.

Back to top